There are many real estates in Winston Salem, North-Carolina, that are for sale in great conditions and at very good prices. So, if you’re looking for a new place to live with a lot of possibilities or just as an investment, this is the right place for you.
The first one is named Arbor Glen; it’s located at 1615 Monterey Ridge Drive; it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in 1,326 square feet of construction area. The price is of $89,900 dollars.
Another one is the Highlands neighborhood; its units have 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. This real estate has been built in 1981 on a land with 0.5 acres at 680 Lake Harvell Road West . It has 1,908 square feet of living space and its price is $76,900 dollars.
3) The third one is Stonebridge at Creston Ridge; it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in 1,505 square feet of living area; this construction was built in 1980 on a land with 0.6 acres as well as Woodland West neighborhood (mentioned before). The price for this real estate is of $79,900 dollars.
4) Winston Towers It’s located at 208 North Chestnut Street in Winston-Salem and it has 6 floors of construction divided into studios, one bedroom apartments or two bedrooms & penthouses all with luxurious finishes like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances among others amenities such as swimming pool and laundry room.
The prices are very affordable and range from $530 to $580 for a studio, $585 to $ 685 for one bedroom apartments, and between $1,395 and $2,300 dollars for two bedrooms penthouses.
So if you’re looking for real estates in Winston Salem, North-Carolina take a look at these ones or check the others available on realtor.com , they won’t dissapoint you.
How to Have a nice Real Estate Billing Company
A real estate billing company is a business that provides services or support to real estate agents. They can provide everything that’s needed for the smooth operation of the business such as accounting, taxes, bookkeeping, etc. A good billing company helps in saving costs and making more income for a company. It can also keep track of important dates like tax filing deadlines and save you from penalties and interest rates which are very high during overdue payments.
Also, it makes sure that your money comes to you on time without delays; this way you will be always aware of how much cash you have right now and not worry about missing any payment (and living with huge interests).
But finding one isn’t easy at all; there are plenty of them out there all ready to grab your money and then dissappear without providing you with any service. So, in order to avoid scams and useless companies make sure that the billing firm you choose has:
1) Good experience; a company can’t provide good services with no experience at all so only go for the best ones because otherwise you will be wasting your time and money. Ask for personal references if possible or find some online reviews about their work and clients’ feedback. Also, check how long they have been in business; try choosing a company that’s been around at least 10 years or more.
2) Provides support throughout the entire year; bookkeeping is hard work but it needs to be done right after closing a deal so make sure that the firm you choose has the staff and experience to provide you with services all year long. Officials who disappear once a year are not good at their job so it’s better to look for someone else.
3) Keeps up with all changes; in order to avoid any additional charges, find a billing company that provides support as your business evolves and grows too. Make sure they’re aware of the latest financial laws and updates or your money might be wasted on penalties and interest rates. So always keep an eye out for future changes; don’t let it go unnoticed!
4) Good communication skills; make sure the agents are fluent in English because this way they will be able to understand what you really need from them without misunderstandings or language barriers. If you are not fluent in English, find someone who is because this way you will be able to explain everything step by step without wasting time.
5) Find reviews of past clients; ask for references and then call them up asking about the services provided (or lack thereof); see what they say and if there were any problems with the company during their term which was still unresolved when it comes to billing companies, stay away from them at all costs.